Tulsi Kumar Wiki Biography:- Tulsi Kumar Dua particularly known with the name Tulsi Kumar is an Indian Singer who is the daughter of Gulshan Kumar and Sudesh Kumari Dua. She was born in New Delhi City in India.
Tulsi initially started her singing career in the year 2006 with backing tracks for 2006 Bollywood movies like Chup Chup Ke, Aksar and Humko Deewana Kar Gaye. Then she released her debut album Love ho Jaaye in 2009 and also made a music video for the title track along with the album. She came into limelight for her hit songs titled “Mujhe Teri” and “Tum Jo Aaye”.
Tulsi Kumar has acquired much popularity on Social Media and is quite popular on various social media platforms. She has around 4.6M followers on Facebook. Besides Facebook Tulsi is also very popular on Instagram with over 2.2M followers on Instagram.
Also Read:- Neha Kakkar Wiki Biography
|Real Name||Tulsi Kumar Dua|
|Date Of Birth||March 15, 1986|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
Tulsi Kumar Career
- Tulsi made her playback singing debut in 2006 with the song “Shabe Firaaq” from the movie “Chup Chup Ke (2006).”
- She came into limelight for her song “Tum Jo Aaye Zindagi Mein” from “Once Upon A Time In Mumbai” in 2010 and this was turning point in her career.
- Tulsi sang “Mainu Ishq Da Lagya Rog” in the year 2015 by which her younger sister Khushali, made her first on-screen appearance.
- She has also worked with singers Guru Randhawa, Himesh Reshammiya, Jeet Ganguly, Arko Pravo Mukherjee, Meet Bros, Pritam, Anu Malik, Amaal Mallik, Mithoon and Sajid-Wajid.
Tulsi Kumar Age, Height, Weight
Tulsi Kumar’s age is 35 years. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall and her weight is 51 kgs. Kumar’s eyes and hair colour are Dark Brown and Black respectively. Her body measurements are 33-26-33.
Tulsi Kumar Family
She was born on March 15, 1986 in New Delhi City of India. Tulsi’s father Gulshan Kumar was the founder of T-Series Music Label. Her mother’s name is Sudesh Kumari Dua and she also has 2 siblings a younger sister named Khushali Kumar Dua and an elder brother named Bhushan Kumar Dua.
Married Life & Boyfriend
Tulsi Kumar is Married. She got married on 18 February 2015 to a Jaipur based Businessman Hitesh Ralhan. They have a son named Shivaay Ralhan born on 24 December 2017.
Some Interesting Facts About Tulsi Kumar
- At mere age of 6, Tulsi started attending Suresh Wadkar’s Ajivasan Music Academy and started learning light classical music.
- Tulsi got graduated with a degree in Bachelor’s in economics and Psychology from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi.
- She took her music training from Pt. Vinod Mishra and Pt. Satyanarayan Mishra.
- She has won a total of 3 GiMa Awards and she won the first one for Best music debut album for the album “Love Ho Jaaye” in 2010.
- Tulsi’s favourite actors are Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan.
- Her favourite actresses are Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra.
- One of her favourite song is Tujhse Naaraz Nahi Zindagi” from the 1983 film Masoom.
- She also likes to travel and her favourite destinations are Miami, London and Prague.
Tulsi Kumar’s Net Worth
She has a net worth of over $22 Million USD and her income sources are mainly her Songs and Live Concerts.
Tulsi is very fond of Singing and she also likes Travelling. Her favourite foods are Italian and Mexican cuisine. Tulsi also likes doing workout.